It's unclear when the park built, but was in use by the 1920s. In 1924, the Sporting News described the ballpark:
". . . Then the Missouri Pacific has a park just across the river in North Little Rock that is much more accessible than all the other parks [in the Little Rock area], and being sandy, dries up much quicker after rain. It is a big field too, and should prove attractive if president Allen [of the Little Rock Travelers] is looking for a change of location."(1)
The park seems to have been used primarily for Negro baseball during the 1930s and 1940s, hosting such teams as the Dubisson Tigers and the Little Rock Cubs.
The ballpark remained until at least the late 1950s.
1) Sporting News, 10/30/1924